Display scaling on OS X b0rked in current master
git master branch
See screenshots. This is on a 12" Retina MacBook Pro with Preferences->Display set to 'More Space'.
- Status changed from New to Duplicate
That is classical symptom of gtk upgrade.
You need to rebuild darktable against the current version of gt.
- Is duplicate of Bug #11185: Gtk 3.22 support added
- Is duplicate of Bug #10990: Button/icon sizes too large with GTK 3.20 added
- Is duplicate of Bug #10988: GTK 3.20 compatibility problems added
Note: the images were taken with screen_dpi_overwrite=72.
Attached is a 3rd image taken with screen_dpi_overwrite=-1.0. At this setting DT is unusable.
Hint: these red borders are the sign of css issue. I have already stated what the fix is.
Rebuilding against latest GTK solves the scaling of display elements. Thanks, Roman!
The windows is still too big for the screen though. I file a separate bug and this one can be closed.
- Target version set to 2.2.0
Also available in: Atom
Go to top