Wrong border pixels with Tone Curve, Flip and OpenCL
When using the Tone Curve module and flipping the image (in the Crop and Rotate module) then wrong border pixels show up.
They are visible in darkroom mode but also in exported images when downscaling.
This only happens when OpenCL is enabled.
Might be related to #10511 (afc5e397d97) and possibly #10426.
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Target version set to Candidate for next minor release
- Assignee set to Ulrich Pegelow
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
... dreadful crop&rotate module :(
- System changed from Fedora/RHEL to all
- % Done changed from 10 to 100
- Status changed from Confirmed to Fixed
- Target version changed from Candidate for next minor release to 2.2.0
Also available in: Atom
Go to top