basecurve preset is write protected
When I create a basecurve preset for my Canon 6D I can not edit it later. Once it is created it is write protected.
Here is the scenario to reproduce the behaviour:
1) move .config/darktable out of the way to start clean
2) Import a Canon 6D RAW (CR2).
3) Open in darkroom. Canon basecurve gets applied.
4) Select the "Canon 6D" basecurve. Edit this as a new preset "test" automatically applied to: model="%6D%" ; camera maker="%Canon%" ; format = all three boxes checked.
6) Create a new sharpen preset "test" with the same autoapply setting: model="%6D%" ; camera maker="%Canon%" ; format = all three boxes checked.
7) Always delete history stack before you open the picture in darkroom
5) Next time you open the image the format for the basecurve preset is changed to only RAW. You can not change that. When you check all three boxes or just two boxes, it is coming back with just "RAW" the next time you start DT. But the sharpen preset can be edited just fine.