Invisible images remain selected and subject for tagging operations
1. Create an image collection by tag X (i. e. images which have tag X attached).
2. Select few images.
3. Deattach tag X from the selected images.
4. The selected images automatically removed from the current collection. (That's correct.)
The problem is: those removed images are invisible now (since they are not in the current collection), but they are still selected.
User must be very carefully: it is so easy to miss it and perform the next tagging operation (attach/deattach tags) on those invisible images, especially if header is turned off (by pressing Ctrl+h).
I think images which are being removed from the current collection should be automatically deselected.
#2 Updated by Tobias Ellinghaus about 4 years ago
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
- Status changed from Triaged to Fixed
Applied in changeset darktable|93c56b27f648886f8d831b988c8624b595a3eb40.