issue with mask and crop&rotate
There is a small discrepancy between the mask and the effect when crop&rotate is activated with a rotation (even a small of 1°).
- open a picture (portrait mode seems to have the effect a bit more visible)
- use exposure module, create a drawn mask (curve seems to be more visible, but a circle works fine too)
- use no feather to have the effect more visible (the dotted line should be as close as possible to the mask area)
- open crop&rotate, use a 1° rotation.
- select back the exposure module, display the drawn masks and the mask itself (yellow area)
=> the outline of the mask and the area itself does not really match, there is a small offset.