Descriptive tooltips on module names
Currently, in the darkroom tool list, as well as the 'more modules' list at the bottom, there is no contextual information explaining what a tool is for.
In the tool list, there is a tooltip displayed upon hovering over the module name, but the contents are simply the module name again.
It'd be nice to have a brief description of the purpose of the module when hovering the tooltip, both in the main list and in the 'more modules' list at the bottom.
Perhaps, there could be a more thorough version that is only shown when the module is unfolded, so that it doesn't get in the way most of the time.
#1 Updated by Tobias Ellinghaus about 3 years ago
- System changed from Ubuntu to all
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Status changed from New to Triaged
- add a new callback for IOPs to the api, maybe
descriptionthat would return a
- if the callback exists: use it for a tooltip in the more modules list and where else it seems appropriate.
#2 Updated by Tobias Ellinghaus about 3 years ago
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
- Status changed from Triaged to Fixed
Applied in changeset darktable|8301ca5d510116cae226f19b46ffc7198d04dead.