Wrong images get removed by hovering
How to reproduce
- Select several images on the lighttable by pressing ctrl and clicking on them
- Move the mouse pointer over some not selected image
- Press "Delete"
- Now DT asks "Do you really want to remove 1 image from the collection?"
- If you click "yes" the image the mouse pointer hovers over gets removed.
- The selected images do remain.
I'd expect the carefully by hand selected images to be removed, not some random image I happen to hover over with the mouse pointer.
Due to this behaviour I removed several images from the collection by accident. I don't even know what images this happened to.
#1 Updated by Tobias Ellinghaus over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed: invalid
That's the intended way. It allows to quickly do something to a single image without resetting your carefully crafted selection. Just move the mouse over a selected image or out of the center area and you are good.