Copying masks from an effect to another with both sharing the same masks crashes
I was playing with settings on a photo I took. While doing so, I wanted to have two effects
share the same masks. I added another mask to one of the two, and decided to copy it over
to the other effect. So, in the other effect, I clicked on the 'add mask' combobox, chose
the 'grp' mask group of the initial effect to merge them. This instantly crashed Darktable,
and now I can't open the photo anymore without Darktable instantly crashing.
In other words:
- Have effect A and B, both set to manual drawn masking.
- Have effect A and B share the same set of masks
- Add a mask to effect A
- Go to effect B and try to add 'grp A'
- This crashes Darktable instantly. Reopening the photo on a later start crashes Darktable too. The photo has no longer a thumbnail on the Lighttable.
XMP is attached. OS is ArchLinux x64 ("recent") on intel GPU driver ("Meh").
Merge pull request #1149 from AlicVB/mask_loop
masks : avoid infinite imbrication fixes #10921
#2 Updated by Aldric Renaudin almost 4 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from New to Fixed
Applied in changeset darktable|e3f22aa0425d7c3e20d3b80258a000533cbc2926.