wrong map-scale after finding a geolocation by name
When searching in Map-View by the name of a location then DT often positions the Map in a very small scale where you hardly can find the target.
Also multiple "zooming in" (Button "+") didn't match the target in the center, may be rounding-effects of the koordinates.
Search-String "Karower Meiler"¶Should be (like Search in www.OpenStreetMap.org):
- http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/278885248 (with marker)
- http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=18/53.52979/12.28284 (18)
Search-String: "Brandenburger Tor, Berlin"¶Should be:
- http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=18/52.51626/13.37746 (18)
This effect is only on small targets. On bigger targets (aerea) its reverse:
Search-String "Karow, Güstrow-Land"¶Should be:
- http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=15/53.8464/12.1695 (area, 15)
#2 Updated by Tobias Ellinghaus about 4 years ago
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Status changed from In Progress to Fixed
Applied in changeset darktable|5e9ada4ce7c946fb986d60fee316cd628aec3f46.