Crash when trying to export
I am not able to export any Raw/JPG file to JPG/TIF format. The Raws I use come from Canon EOS 5D mark III.
I had no problem with previous version 1.6.x I guess. The issue appeared with version 2.0.0. I am still using Ubuntu 14.04 LTS for both versions.
I have attached some crash reports found in /tmp. Hope it helps. If I can give some additional information, please let me know.
#1 Updated by Tobias Ellinghaus over 4 years ago
- System changed from Ubuntu to all
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Assignee set to Tobias Ellinghaus
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Category set to General
It seems you have selected an output profile from disk that is no longer there. I'll add some safeguards to the code.
#2 Updated by Tobias Ellinghaus over 4 years ago
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Status changed from In Progress to Fixed
Applied in changeset darktable|e5e387b4b5759ab5ef1b70debbb5bd38242da48c.