Image information annoyances
When you left-click on a value label in image information a cursor is shown indicating that editing is possible this is however not the case. This is caused by the label being selectable. Also selecting part of the label by dragging the mouse or shift+left|right does not highlight the selected text.
#1 Updated by Tobias Ellinghaus about 4 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Assignee set to Tobias Ellinghaus
- Status changed from New to In Progress
This are two reports in one. The first (the cursor) is "Closed: upstream" as that's just what GTK does. The missing CSS for the selected text is us, I will fix it.
#2 Updated by Tobias Ellinghaus about 4 years ago
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Status changed from In Progress to Fixed
Applied in changeset darktable|def4de7e5658a4e0fd541ea732816ad693649c99.