OS X: drop-down menues not working
drop-down menus are not working in darkroom, ie. can't create another instance of a module, although the menu can open, one can not select any of the options. Another example would be the Navigation panel, one can not select items from the drop-down menu.
#6 Updated by Roman Lebedev over 4 years ago
- Affected Version changed from 2.0.0 to git development version
- Category changed from Darkroom to General
BTW: i do not think we can do anything about it. This is likely to be upstream issue.
I guess, gtk3 is more broken on that platform than it usually is...
#9 Updated by Igor Kuzmin over 4 years ago
- Affected Version changed from git development version to 2.0.1
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
Sadly no, there are still some issues (though I think it works a little bit better now), but they can be work-arounded as before by moving mouse cursor away from menu and then back.