Gamut checking is used in export pipe when lcms2 is used
1. Open a raw image
2. Process it
3. Apply gamut checking -> certain areas indicate out of gamut colours.
4. Return to lighttable, export.
5. Exported image has same out of gamut markers are preview in darkroom.
http://tech.kovacs-telekes.org/files/dt2-rc3-rendering/ contains raw and two such ruined exports:
dt-bad-export-has-gamut-check-over-image-DSC_9526-withlcms2-sRGBwebSafe-perceptual.jpg and dt-bad-export-has-gamut-check-over-image-DSC_9526-withlcms2-sRGBwebSafe-relative.jpg
#1 Updated by Tobias Ellinghaus about 4 years ago
- System changed from Ubuntu to all
- Affected Version changed from 2.0rc3 to git development version
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Assignee set to Tobias Ellinghaus
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Subject changed from Turning on gamut checking ruins exported image to Gamut checking is used in export pipe when lcms2 is used
Our internal code path works fine, it's just with LCMS2. I'm on it.
#2 Updated by Tobias Ellinghaus about 4 years ago
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Status changed from In Progress to Fixed
Applied in changeset darktable|46b29c2b5cab1c310ffcb64a76d73fbb9f7da441.