Gamut checking is used in export pipe when lcms2 is used
1. Open a raw image
2. Process it
3. Apply gamut checking -> certain areas indicate out of gamut colours.
4. Return to lighttable, export.
5. Exported image has same out of gamut markers are preview in darkroom.
http://tech.kovacs-telekes.org/files/dt2-rc3-rendering/ contains raw and two such ruined exports:
dt-bad-export-has-gamut-check-over-image-DSC_9526-withlcms2-sRGBwebSafe-perceptual.jpg and dt-bad-export-has-gamut-check-over-image-DSC_9526-withlcms2-sRGBwebSafe-relative.jpg
#1 Updated by Tobias Ellinghaus over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from Turning on gamut checking ruins exported image to Gamut checking is used in export pipe when lcms2 is used
- Assignee set to Tobias Ellinghaus
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- System changed from Ubuntu to all
- Affected Version changed from 2.0rc3 to git development version
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Our internal code path works fine, it's just with LCMS2. I'm on it.
#2 Updated by Tobias Ellinghaus over 3 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Fixed
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Applied in changeset darktable|46b29c2b5cab1c310ffcb64a76d73fbb9f7da441.