Bogus "cannot remove local copy when the original file is not accessible." when deleting scull.
Fixed: To be cherry-picked
git development version
1. Physically copy some image
2. Import it into DT.
3. Close DT.
4. Physically(!) remove image
5. Open DT, that image is now a scull.
6. Select it, click "delete" or "remove"
=> "cannot remove local copy when the original file is not accessible."
I can confirm this on darktable 2.0.3. I had the same effect when i deleted just the image itself but kept the xmp-file. Only when i also removed this sidecar file i was able to delete the image completely in darktable.
- Assignee set to Pascal Obry
@Pascal: could you please look at this?
It is still an issue.
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
@Roman, sure I'll have a look.
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
- Status changed from New to Fixed: To be cherry-picked
This is now fixed. Closing.
- Target version changed from Candidate for next major release to 2.2.0
Also available in: Atom
Go to top