multi-instances: If multi instancing of a module is used on an image, the module is named wrong in the next image
If a new instance of a module is created and moved to the bottom, if another image is opened from the filmstrip, the module in the new image will be named like the second instance.
How to reproduce:
1. Import a folder with at least two images and open the first image in the darkroom.
2. create a new instance of a module, for example of the exposure module. The new instance's name should be Exposure 1 and it is positioned above the first instance.
3. use "move down" to place exposure 1 under exposure.
4. in the filmstrip panel, open another image via double click. the exposure module is named exposure 1 in the new image's module stack, too, which is wrong.
#1 Updated by Žilvinas Žaltiena almost 2 years ago
When image is changed in darkroom's strip, all module's instances except the "base" one are removed, remaining "base" instance gets its priority reset, and defaults loaded, however instance name (multi_name) is left as is from previous image. The attached patch fixes that.
#2 Updated by Žilvinas Žaltiena almost 2 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from New to Fixed
Applied in changeset darktable|b27e5c3bb64219f5b68abd5c252af9960a28f7eb.