Camera Support #10616
Sony RX100 Mark4
Could you please add support for Sony Cybershot DSC-RX100M4?
I think this should be similare as previous version?
When I try to open a raw, that say me darktable can't find white balance setting for camera.
Say me if I can provides you something for help.
#1 Updated by Pedro Côrte-Real almost 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Status changed from New to Incomplete
The camera is indeed not supported but we need sample files to be able to add support. Basically we need:
1. A single raw file from the camera to add basic support (can be anything but something colorful and with light and dark areas is nice)
2. (Optional) One raw file taken with each white-balance preset (and clearly labeled) to add wb presets. File content doesn't really matter.
3. (Optional) One raw file take with each ISO setting. These need to be out of focus and include both overexposed and underexposed areas. (example at http://www.darktable.org/2012/12/profiling-sensor-and-photon-noise/example_profile/)
4. (Optional) One raw file of a color chart under good illumination (a good flash, or a sunny day)
To just get the files working 1) is enough.
#3 Updated by Cyril LEVIS almost 5 years ago
Hi, you can find files here, for the moment, i have put WB
What do you mean for color chart? Do you have an example please?
#4 Updated by Pedro Côrte-Real almost 5 years ago
You need an actual color chart, something like this:
It's not particularly important as the default matrix usually works just fine. The noise profiling is probably more useful to you (to be able to use profiled denoise).
#7 Updated by Pedro Côrte-Real almost 5 years ago
- Affected Version changed from git stable branch to git development version
- Target version set to Candidate for next patch release
- Assignee set to Pedro Côrte-Real
The basic support for the camera was added in this commit:
We will probably backport this into 1.6.9 when that comes out.