gui glitch in collect images
git development version
There is a gui glitch in the collect images module. The combobox which opens when you select an image attribute is transparent so the content overlays with the underlying window and is hard to read. See attached screenshot.
- Status changed from New to Triaged
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- System changed from openSUSE to all
Yes, most probably. We'll need to add a non transparent background for this specific widget. Difficult for me to fix as I do not reproduce (this arise in non GNOME wm).
Ulrich, what is your wm?
I'm wrong, I can reproduce now. I'm on it...
- Status changed from Triaged to Fixed
- Assignee set to Pascal Obry
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
- Related to Bug #10547: Theme is transparent for GtkDialog and some popups on Ubuntu 15.04 added
Also available in: Atom