gui glitch in collect images
git development version
There is a gui glitch in the collect images module. The combobox which opens when you select an image attribute is transparent so the content overlays with the underlying window and is hard to read. See attached screenshot.
- System changed from openSUSE to all
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Status changed from New to Triaged
Yes, most probably. We'll need to add a non transparent background for this specific widget. Difficult for me to fix as I do not reproduce (this arise in non GNOME wm).
Ulrich, what is your wm?
I'm wrong, I can reproduce now. I'm on it...
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
- Assignee set to Pascal Obry
- Status changed from Triaged to Fixed
- Related to Bug #10547: Theme is transparent for GtkDialog and some popups on Ubuntu 15.04 added
Also available in: Atom
Go to top