copy and paste history don't allow to copy and paste "disabled items"
git development version
For example, copying the history of an image where I disabled Base Curve IOP doesn't let copy base curve (off) item.
It is not consistent with styles which let you store such history items.
Allows to copy disabled items in partial copy.
(cherry picked from commit bc88e9f271059752f51b0af335e5f2496a556b22)
- System changed from Ubuntu to all
- Status changed from New to Triaged
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Affected Version changed from 1.6.7 to git development version
That should definitely be changed.
Agreed, Tobias feel free to reassign to me if you don' plan to look at this soon.
- Assignee set to Pascal Obry
There, you may have it. :)
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
- Status changed from Triaged to Fixed
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
Thanks! Was trivial to add this. So fixed now.
Also available in: Atom