Camera Support #10437
Camera Support for Olympus Stylus XZ-10
Please add support for Olympus Stylus XZ-10.
I am running Darktable (Ubuntu package) version 1.6.4
Camera appears to be supported by dcraw/libraw as I can read and import the Olympus ORF files in Shotwell.
I can provide sample raw files if required, and I have attached one to this message.
#1 Updated by Pascal de Bruijn about 5 years ago
- Affected Version changed from 1.6.4 to 1.6.6
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Target version changed from Future to Candidate for next minor release
- Status changed from New to Triaged
Could you shoot a single ORF per camera white balance preset, and provide those to us as well (image content doesn't matter).
#2 Updated by John McKnight about 5 years ago
- File P4290048.ORF P4290048.ORF added
- File P4290047.ORF P4290047.ORF added
- File P4290046.ORF P4290046.ORF added
- File P4290045.ORF P4290045.ORF added
- File P4290044.ORF P4290044.ORF added
- File P4290043.ORF P4290043.ORF added
Camera White Balance Files Attached:
P4290043.ORF Sunny 5300K
P4290044.ORF Shadow 7500K
P4290045.ORF Cloudy 6000K
P4290046.ORF Incandescent 3000K
P4290047.ORF Fluorescent 4000K
P4290048.ORF Flash 5500K
#3 Updated by Pedro Côrte-Real over 4 years ago
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
- Status changed from Triaged to Fixed
This camera is already supported and the WB presets are already available. Could you please submit one or all of these files to rawsamples.ch so we have a commonly available set of files to test darktable against?