Darktable opens wrong directory of images when changing up a directory (like "cd ..")
Steps to reproduce:
- In the input module, click the folder button
- Navigate to a folder with images that also has a sub directory with images (the one that bites me most often is directories with a darktable_exported subdirectory, but this happens in the general case as well).
- Open the subdirectory
- In the header of the dialog, click on the previous directory (effectively doing a "cd ..")
- Click the open button
- That the images from the currently displayed directory are opened in the lighttable
- The images from the sub directory, i.e. the previous directory I visited are opened in the lighttable
v1.6.3 (previous 1.6 releases also affected) on stock Ubuntu 14.10 with Unity.