Maximized and Fullscreen Lighttable window is too big for 13''
Most of the time DT Window is too big in my 13'' screen, when I try to rezize the window, sometimes DT lets me do it, sometimes it doesn't. When window is maximized or fullscreen, part of the window is out of screen, too big for my 13'' screen. This just happens in Lighttable.
I've always had this issue in DT, I've tried to rezize panels but the problem still persists. I've attached a couple of snapshots.
Thanks for your efforts guys!!!
Kubuntu 14.04 64 bits
Versión de KDE SC 4.13.2
MacBookPro 5,5 (2009) 13”
2x Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P7550 @ 2.26GHz
#1 Updated by Tobias Ellinghaus about 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Status changed from New to Incomplete
It works on my 12.5" screen but I am using a different locale. Could you please try collapsing the top and bottom panels one by one and see which one is pushing the window over the limit? Also try with the top panel visible but ctrl-h pressed to hide the header part of it (ctrl-h again to restore it). Maybe some strings can be shortened to make it fit.
#2 Updated by Miyagi da Veiga about 5 years ago
- File MaximizedCollapsedTopBottomNoHeader.png MaximizedCollapsedTopBottomNoHeader.png added
- File FullscreenCollapsedTopYesHeader.png FullscreenCollapsedTopYesHeader.png added
- File FullscreenCollapsedTopNoHeader.png FullscreenCollapsedTopNoHeader.png added
- File FullscreenCollapsedTopBottomYesHeader.png FullscreenCollapsedTopBottomYesHeader.png added
- File FullscreenCollapsedTopBottomNoHeader.png FullscreenCollapsedTopBottomNoHeader.png added
- File FullscreenCollapsedBottomYesHeader.png FullscreenCollapsedBottomYesHeader.png added
- File FullscreenCollapsedBottomNoHeader.png FullscreenCollapsedBottomNoHeader.png added
Yes, I was trying different panel settings, the only one it seems to be ok is Fullscreen Collapsed Top & Bottom no Header, even Maximized Collapsed Top & Bottom no Header is not ok.
Thank you Tobias
#4 Updated by Miyagi da Veiga about 5 years ago
- File MaximizedDefaultSettings.png MaximizedDefaultSettings.png added
- File FullscreenDefaultSettings.png FullscreenDefaultSettings.png added
Yeah I did, sorry I forgot to mention it, side panels measure 400 pixels. Anyway it's not totally ok with default settings (300 pixels).