Purple in shadows, dark places are wrong
Scary purple stuff in my shadows.
#4 Updated by Roman Lebedev about 4 years ago
I have checked, and new and old black level, white levels and separate black levels are exactly the same.
Also, it doesn't seems like that i have failed at using same separate black levels as rawspeed did (BL function in rawprepare).
- Could that be because of not doing dithering to the values (rawspeed did it, currently we do not)? Probably no.
- Could that be because it is uint16_t -> float, while previously it was uint16_t -> uint16_t ?
#5 Updated by Matthias Bodenbinder about 4 years ago
- File IMG_0378.CR2 added
- File IMG_0378.CR2.xmp added
- File screenshot-JPG from-1.6-left and 1.7-right.jpg added
here is RAW+XMP which is showing color/contrast differences between 1.6.1 and 1.7.0+819~ge06728b. The xmp was created with 1.6.1. I have also attached the screenshot showing diff between the JPGs. I see this behaviour in all my RAWS for Canon 6D, 20D and Fuji X100.
Hope that helps.
#6 Updated by Roman Lebedev about 4 years ago
1. You have not attached ICC profiles:
[colorin] could not find requested profile `canon-6d-97-382-wb.icc'!
[colorout] could not find requested display profile `FS2331 User 6500K G2.2.icm'!
Here, with empty history stacks, that image looks identical between 1.6.1 and master.
2. Could you please check that in 1.6.1 and in master DT is actually using same ICC/matrix (check input color profile and output color profile)?