crash because g_srsplit returns NULL
In 720 the following fixes it:
while ((pch != NULL) && (pch[level] != NULL))
I'm on the master branch, I guess that means "git development version"?
If you need a backtrace I can attach one, but the problem seems fairly obvious.
#4 Updated by Tobias Ellinghaus about 5 years ago
Looking at the code it seems that you are running into a weird situation with a filmroll having NULL as its folder. Could you please see what
select * from film_rolls where folder is NULL; returns when run inside
#5 Updated by Stephan Pleines about 5 years ago
Yes, I created the situation by trying to move files from one folder to another. That failed with a message like "failed to create film roll". I guess that created a situation in which the sql db returns, which isn't handled subsequently.
I recreated my DB and was able to reproduce it.
#6 Updated by Tobias Ellinghaus about 5 years ago
- System changed from Ubuntu to all
- % Done changed from 20 to 50
- Target version set to Candidate for next minor release
- Assignee set to Tobias Ellinghaus
- Status changed from Incomplete to In Progress
- Category set to Lighttable
- safeguard against empty folder strings (a little different than what you proposed)
- gracefully handle errors to not leave broken database entries