Camera Support #10129
Please add support for Sony ILCA-77M2 (A77II)
At this time it works only when I change the "cameras.xml" in rawspeed
#1 Updated by Pascal de Bruijn about 4 years ago
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Status changed from New to Triaged
- Priority changed from Medium to Low
Please supply us with some sample ARWs, one at ISO 100, and one at high ISO.
Offtopic: Please also consider consider providing a sample to rawsamples.ch
#3 Updated by Craig Davenport almost 4 years ago
- File sony_a77II_black_and_white_levels.txt added
- File sony_a77II_wb.txt added
- File sony_a77II_colour_matrix.txt added
Following the instructions on the "What's involved with adding support for new cameras" page, I obtained the black and white levels, colour matrix and white balance data for the ILCA-77M2. These are in the attached files. I stumbled my way through the 1.4.2 release code, making the appropriate changes and compiled it. I've been using this for a few weeks and have processed quite a number of A77 II images and it all looks good, so I assume the data in the attached files is OK. I hope this is useful.
I also created an entry in cameras.xml - basically by copying the A77 entry and changing the model and black and white points. Being unsure of the meaning of the "width" attribute of the Crop element, I just copied the A77 value. It seems to work, but I am unsure of how to verify it's correctness. Any clues appreciated.
I have observed some failures of lensfun vignetting correction with no apparent pattern, and was wondering if this may be connected to the width attribute.
I will post later the profiled denoise data and also post a raw sample to rawsamples.
#4 Updated by Pedro Côrte-Real over 3 years ago
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
- Status changed from Triaged to Fixed
- Target version changed from Candidate for next major release to Candidate for next minor release
This is now all supported in the current git master:
We already had the matrix and the camera definiton and this adds the WB presets. Thanks for submitting this.