Darkroom mode hangs after adjusting tone curve when unsupported embedded ICC profile is used
Random freeze while adjusting the tone curve. Sometimes it works, somethimes, dartable hangs (with no message in console).
The sequence is the following :
- go to darkroom mode
- go to fav modules
- open tone curve
- click to select and move by dragging one of the node on the curve
- after few pixel, darktable hangs
- cannot close the window, either ctrl+c in console or kill to stop the program
Maybe this is correlated with another issue I have : a warning on color prolfile is displayed for this image see "http://www.darktable.org/redmine/issues/10040#change-25774"
I was not able to reproduce the problem on files without the ICC warning (most of my photos are scanned TIF)
attached is bugtrace, xmp for the file and as the file is very large it can be found here :
#1 Updated by Roman Lebedev over 4 years ago
- Subject changed from Darkroom mode hangs after adjusting tone curve to Darkroom mode hangs after adjusting tone curve when unsupported embedded ICC profile is used
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Confirmed with nb0390_034_640.tif from #10040
Selecting anything but "embedded ICC profile" in input color profile fixes it for me.
#4 Updated by Pascal de Bruijn over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Candidate for next minor release to Candidate for next major release
So this fix caused:
A better solution was found: