Spot removal + downsampling on CR2 image displays garbage border on exported file
I get a bad line of pixels at the bottom or right of images in some conditions where spot removal and downsampling are combined.Minimal steps to reproduce:
- Get a CR2 image from a Canon PowerShot G11 (sample file from rawsamples)
- Apply any spot removal (see attached XMP file RAW_CANON_POWERSHOT_G11.CR2.xmp)
- Export the result with max size 800x0. The bottom line of pixels is garbage (see attachment spot_800.jpg)
- Export the result with max size 1000x0. The rightmost column of pixels looks like it belongs to the left side of the image (see attachment spot_1000.jpg)
- No such problem appears when spot removal is not used.
Some export max sizes such as 400x0 do not present this issue.
Tested on 1.4.2 and current git master branch (revision 4a96704)